Positive education challenges the current paradigm of education, which values academic attainment above all other goals. Drawing on classical ideals, we believe that the DNA of education is a double helix with intertwined strands of equal importance – academics + character & well-being.
We need to change the way young people are educated, which is why I just signed the Manifesto for Positive Education. I urge you to do the same and share this with your peers.
- 08 Mar 2017Social skills – are our children doomed?
- 24 Dec 2016My best video of 2016
- 31 Oct 2016Teaching award winner uses coaching to turn a school around
Search this site
Contact Details – UK
- 36 Church Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1EN
Contact Details – USA
- 9620 Evans Street Philadelphia PA 19115