I was fortunate to complete a Mindful New Year mini retreat with Susan Piver and her wonderful colleagues recently. I’ve been a fan of hers for about 6 months, what I like about Susan is she is down to earth and relates to the everyday challenges we all face in our lives. She also provides a free guided meditation every week and I highly recommend this weeks offering “You are not damaged. You do not need to be fixed”, which includes a fabulous approach to ’low self-esteem’ here
You can sign up for Susan’s wonderful weekly meditation videos here.
As you know the foundation of our work is Mindfulness and I wanted to share our latest Learning Framework which shows the impact on our outcomes here, it’s not suitable for viewing on a mobile.
- 08 Mar 2017Social skills – are our children doomed?
- 24 Dec 2016My best video of 2016
- 31 Oct 2016Teaching award winner uses coaching to turn a school around
Search this site
Contact Details – UK
- 36 Church Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1EN
Contact Details – USA
- 9620 Evans Street Philadelphia PA 19115