To help you on the journey you are about to embark upon, and the difference our parent coaching programme will make to your whole family, please take the time to view/read our parents success stories.
Some of our parents were once in the same situation as you are now. Our programme offers a unique ‘personal’ development approach. This ensures everyone will get what they need in the way that works for them, to transform their family.
Four parents talk about their experiences
Listen to our radio interview
On 4 April 2013 Alan Wilson, founder of Develop Your Child, was interviewed about his pioneering work with parents. Listen to him talking to Matt on the Radio Kent, Julia George show.
Check out our fascinating case studies from other parents
“I enjoy every aspect of my life now”
“There are no limits to what you can achieve”
“I am proud of who I am”
Some empowering experiences of children
Here we share some feedback from parents about their children’s reactions to the tools and techniques of the programme.
- Children have learnt to coach their parents and siblings
- Children have helped parents to set goals for the whole family and for themselves
- Children have learnt to step back from conflicting situations and to use our relaxation techniques to calm down and improve their behaviour
- Children have even applied the techniques to other areas of their lives without prompting, for example in their relationships with others
If all this sound a bit far-fetched click on this link
Over the last ten years we have worked with a number of professional organisations such as Schools, Children’s Centres and Councils to help improve the lives of parents and children up and down the country.
- Dr McLeod – Visiting Professor of Coaching at Birmingham City Business School at Birmingham City University
- Rachel Bamber – Head of Assessments in Neuroscience
- Anita Smith – Children and Families Co-ordinator, Bligh Children’s Centre
- 08 Mar 2017Social skills – are our children doomed?
- 24 Dec 2016My best video of 2016
- 31 Oct 2016Teaching award winner uses coaching to turn a school around
Search this site
Contact Details – UK
- 36 Church Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1EN
Contact Details – USA
- 9620 Evans Street Philadelphia PA 19115