We believe children are our best teachers but we have to be empowered to deeply listen to them. Today’s children have innate gifts and wisdom beyond our imagination; We’ve experienced an incredible range of attributes, for example they:
- Are aware of the energetic vibration being emitted by other people and how it affects us, as well as how our energy affects others
- Sense when others are not being truthful
- Are strongly empathic
- Are becoming environmentally more conscious
- Are adopting a vegetarian or a vegan, raw diet with an inability to handle processed foods and animal products
- Have increased psychic abilities
- Are becoming more accepting of all beliefs, preferences, and appearance
- Have increased telepathic ability
- Are happier, more loving and calm
These sensitive children may have all sorts of medical labels: ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia and learning difficulties or metaphysical labels: Generation X, Gen Y, Millennial’s and Star children. I’m sure you’ve also experienced some of these attributes in yourself and your children. So how can we help them explore their potential to the full?
We have to create an environment for all children to feel safe, secure and supported. The key aspects are to have an open mind, not to treat them like empty buckets to be filled and forced into being someone they’re not, allow them to fully express themselves full of joy, curiosity, fun and laughter.
How can we do that?
Parents and teachers must become personally empowered in order to give up the need to control them without really listening to them deeply, and understand how their own behaviour emits an energy that their sensitive children feel or sense and for which they tend to take responsibility.
Most importantly, we need to bring together parents and teachers in partnership with the same cohesive approach – it will change the whole environment of the school as family and children grow naturally and exponentially. With the power of your energetic connection you will be starting to change society!
We’ve seen lots of whole school programs but not one where the teachers and parents work together for the benefit of the children; everyone seems to have their own agenda. We’ve developed evidence based personal development programs to help parents to see the best in their children and for teachers to see a greater potential in their students, whatever behaviour they exhibit. Now is the time to bring these key influencers together to work in harmony.
- This is not an intervention it’s a strength based collaboration to achieve inclusivity – empowering teachers, students and parents together at Key Stage 3.
- Our unique evidence based program was independently evaluated by Canterbury Christ Church University.
- All participants are empowered and connect to their innate abilities and wisdom.
- All participants become in control of their thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions and take responsibility for themselves.
In addition the program will:
- improve teachers personal and emotional wellbeing;
- empower students with self responsibility, improved attainment and a better life;
- enhance relationships with parents and family;
- create a change in the ethos and culture of the school;
- improve our society and save billions in public services budgets;
- better prepare our children for an ever changing world.
We would like an opportunity to empower your community – could you provide the right environment and a brave S.L.T.?