Vision – our passion is to unleash the potential in young people, particularly those from challenged backgrounds. We’ve found that everyone has the potential to be a genius. Our purpose is to help students connect with their uniqueness and innate abilities. To trust their gut instincts and intuition, to empower their Genius through our teacher education programs.
All children are born geniuses. 9,999 out of every 10,000 are swiftly, inadvertently degeniused by grown-ups”. Buckminster Fuller
Our personal development program empowers young people to create self-esteem, emotional resilience, self-responsibility. Perhaps even more valuable are life and pro-social skills. Students realise they can trust themselves and don’t need anyone else to take responsibility for them. They have all they need inside. When students are in their most resourceful/powerful state and they can drive through anything.
Do your students need to
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Create emotional resilience and personal empowerment
- Improve engagement, attainment and achievement
- Take responsibility for themselves
Learning Outcomes of our teacher education programs – by the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Focus on their successes
- Realise there’s a choice in what they do
- Manage their feelings and emotions
- Able to control their lives
- Support their peers
Spiral curriculum – there are 6 lesson plans and all supporting resources and materials required. Each student identifies their uniqueness as a Genius gene and explore how they can apply this gift in their lives to become all they can be.
Teacher education program – course content
- Reactive behaviours – how students can get off the hamster wheel and manage themselves.
- Power of Thought – when students change their thoughts, feelings and emotions they can create a different reality and growth mind-set.
- Success diary – when students focus on their successes more of them will appear in their life.
- Levels of Listening / Connection – students will understand the power and sensitivity of energy and how it impacts on their life.
- GROW model – a goal setting process to facilitate the students ability to step out of their comfort zone.
- Create a Resourceful State – by practicing these techniques students will be able to re-create their most resourceful state at will.
- Sustainability – students measure their progress and create their own sustainability strategy.
- Responsibility – students will realise they can trust themselves and don’t need anyone else to take responsibility for their life – they have all they need inside.
Progression – it would be possible with a little more training and practice to create some Peer Coaches from those students who show an aptitude and interest for the approach and role, if required.
Access – this program is free but only available to those teachers who have successfully completed our Teacher Personal Development program. In this way you will become congruent with the process and able to deliver more powerful learning.