If I’ve been asked once I’ve been asked a thousand times ‘How to be a better parent?’. Because children don’t come with a manual it becomes harder to be confident of being a better parents.
Here is a proven method, which you won’t find anywhere else. Parents can explore their ‘energetic connection’.
Have you noticed:
- When you enter a room full of strangers you can feel comfortable or uncomfortable?
- Someone saying, “I was just thinking of that” or you have said it yourself?
- If the phone rings and it’s someone you haven’t seen or heard of for sometime, but you’ve been thinking about them?
- You can sense someone behind you without hearing them?
The benefits of being a better parent and using their energetic connection
- It helps you realise you can trust your instincts/intuition/sensing/knowing more.
- It helps you realise how sensitive your children are, how innately connected they are and how even thoughts are transmitted.
- Children with labels – ‘learning difficulties’, ‘dyslexia’, ‘A.S.D’ are likely to be even more sensitive to others energy.
- There’s a growing body of evidence showing how children take responsibility for an adults (parents and teachers) emotional state.
- By making children aware of this energetic connection, they can trust their innate abilities and have confidence in themselves.
- By encouraging children to explore their energetic connection with others, they are opening up a whole world of possibilities and opportunities.
These parents also asked me how to be a better parent?
- Ms S single Mum, with a 7-year-old son diagnosed with ADHD has been sending loving energy to her son whilst he is at school. Her sons teacher pulled her to one side when she went to collect him and said how much of a fantastic day he had, and that at one point when his usual group of friends became disruptive, he took himself away from them and played with another group of children. Mum proudly explained that he now even makes eye contact with people.
- Ms K a single Mum, with a son of 4 years old has global development delay, and she can now communicate non-verbally which has transformed communication within the family unit.
- Mrs SS looks in on her children at night and her son was fast asleep snoring and she sent a message energetically to say that she loved him and he sat up without waking and said “I love you mummy” and laid down again, she was so surprised that she had trouble sleeping.
There is a great deal of information about how to be a better parent here.