Our Mission and Purpose is to integrate our suite of evidence-based experiential Personal Development programmes for parents, teachers, and students into the education system. They will provide a strong foundation for every child to have a whole person education and enhance the parent, teacher and student collaborative ethos. Here’s a template to create the transformation.
To provide a strong sense of self: self-esteem, self-realisation, self-responsibility and a growth mindset as a platform for life long learning and preparation for a volatile and ever-changing future.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller
Our passion is to create a systemic change for children and empower them to live their best life. We have set ourselves a huge task: we need to change the culture of organisations that educate and support families.
Empowering children to unleash their innate abilities, gifts and wisdom will reduce a huge range of social issues that are breaking down our communities and society today.
Since 2002 we’ve worked in a number of schools, community centres, homes and Children’s centres with individuals and groups of parents, teachers, students, and schools. We know our approach isn’t as effective as it could be because the groups are in isolation and without sustainable structures in place.
Our Unique Approach
Our unique personal development suite of evidence-based programmes delivers an integrated and cohesive approach to empower all participants, they:
- Empower pupils with resilience, social and emotional well being and to take responsibility for themselves.
- Improve teachers work-life balance and their personal and emotional well being.
- Inspire parents and carers to achieve, take responsibility, feel better about themselves and become empowering role models.
To create an empowering coaching culture where all teachers, parents and students are working in partnership throughout the school and community.
Canterbury Christ Church University 2 year evaluation stated, “The evidence gives a strong message that as a society we are underestimating children. When listened to, understood and empowered, they need not be passive recipients of ‘behaviour training’ but can contribute to loving, caring and the building of positive relationships in their own families and communities.”
Before we start training
- We will need to create an environment of trust and mutual respect (possibly the hardest part, but we’re good at that and it cannot be rushed) to facilitate the ‘experiential’ experience.
- We need 100% commitment from all levels of management and participants.
- In our Implementation Plan, we insist the SLT complete the programme.
- The way we are introduced to the various groups is critical to transforming your culture.
Our core offering is a powerful combination of:
- Tailored mindfulness to calm the mind and experience living in the moment.
- Personal life coaching to empower one to step out of their comfort zone, identify and achieve their goals.
- Emotional literacy techniques to understand how thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions can be changed and managed.
Your ‘energetic connection’
Our Unique Selling Point is a concept called the ‘energetic connection’.
You are connected to everybody (and the Universe) by the energy that surrounds your body. When you have a relationship with others, that energy interacts with them both on a physical and a subtle level. If you feel good emotions – love, happiness, joy, contentment – that energy flows out from your heart; it has an effect on your physiology and on those around you. When you concentrate on fostering this heartfelt emotion and direct it towards others, you connect more deeply with them on every level.
How can we help you deepen your connection?
- We use a guided meditation to connect your higher self (superconscious mind) to the higher self of the person you have chosen to work with. This bypasses your conscious mind and any feelings of emotional negativity and helps you connect to each other at a deeper level. As a result of this, you may find yourself becoming increasingly aware of a wider worldview.
- You realise YOU are in control of your thoughts, feelings and emotions – YOU are enough and you will feel inspired to change your life!
- With practice, you can expand your level of consciousness beyond your conscious mind/ego-self and experience your true spiritual nature, that is a more profound connection to your higher self.
- During the programme you will learn to trust yourself and will have the experience, capacity and desire to make different and long-lasting life changes.
The better you feel about yourself the more positive energy you give out and the deeper your connection to those around you. Children are sensitive and are drawn to adults emitting positive energy and integrity. They have innate gifts, ability and wisdom, all of which need to be nurtured.
Our Learning Framework shows the neurobiological potential connections: each participant intuitively takes what they need.
To create an empowering coaching culture our programmes are experiential:
- Each programme is designed and co-created by the participants, helping them feel more engaged and open to change.
- We identify and train Champions from each group of parent/carers, teachers and students who go on to train the rest of the school to become self-sustaining.
- In the last session participants create their own sustainability strategy, which is monitored and tracked in Salesforce a CRM software.
- The objective of the sustainability strategy is to support the collaborative ethos, reinforce learning and expand potential.
The greatest outcomes are achieved when everyone works in partnership, parents/carers, teachers and students, from pre-school, primary through transition to secondary and beyond.
Could this type of school become a Centre of a community to promote life long learning and development, where everyone can access the education they need, when they want it?
In the 4th Industrial Revolution, the world of business is rapidly changing as businesses seek to keep up with a fast-changing, uncertain and volatile world. Innovative business leaders are seeking to tap into the individual and collective talents and wisdom of their people.
Young people need personal development skills and abilities like; self-realisation, confidence, be equipped with a growth mindset, resilience, life skills and a strong social, emotional and mental health constitution. Importantly have the ability to access higher-order thinking skills, enabling them to analyse, synthesise, problem-solve and evaluate information instead of simply recalling facts.
We KNOW that everyone has huge untapped potential and we have found the KEY to unleash it!
Help us in our quest; let’s apply this proven approach with you. Together WE WILL transform your school, community and our society from the inside out.
Here’s a report on the pilot of this programme.