Our Mission and Purpose is to integrate our suite of experiential Personal Development programmes for parents, teachers and students into the education system. They will provide a strong foundation for every child to have a whole person education and enhance the parent, teacher and student collaborative ethos. Here’s a template to create the transformation.
To provide a strong sense of self: self-esteem, self-realisation, self-responsibility and a growth mind-set as a platform for life long learning and preparation for a volatile and ever changing future.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller
Our passion is to create a systemic change for children and empower them to live their best life. We have set ourselves a huge task: we need to change the culture of organisations that educate and support families.
Empowering children could reduce a huge range of social issues and unhealthy outcomes that are breaking down our communities and society today.
Since 2002 we’ve worked in a number of schools, community centres, homes and Children’s centres with individuals and groups of parents, teachers, students, and schools. We know our approach isn’t as effective as it could be because the groups are in isolation and without sustainable structures in place.
Our Unique Approach
Our unique personal development suite of evidence-based programmes delivers an integrated and cohesive approach to empower all participants, they:
- Empower pupils with resilience, social and emotional well being and to take responsibility for themselves.
- Improve teachers work life balance and their personal and emotional well being.
- Inspire parents and carers to achieve, take responsibility, feel better about themselves and become empowering role models.
- Create an empowering coaching culture where all teachers, parents and students are working in partnership throughout the school and community.
Canterbury Christ Church University 2 year evaluation stated, “The evidence gives a strong message that as a society we are underestimating children. When listened to, understood and empowered, they need not be passive recipients of ‘behaviour training’ but can contribute to loving, caring and the building of positive relationships in their own families and communities.”
Before we start training
- We will need to create an environment of trust and mutual respect (possibly the hardest part, but we’re good at that and it cannot be rushed)
- We need 100% commitment from all levels of management and participants.
- In our Implementation Plan we insist the SLT complete the programme.
- The way we are introduced to the various groups is critical to transforming your culture.
Our core offering is a powerful combination of:
- Tailored mindfulness to calm the mind and experience living in the moment.
- Personal life coaching to empower one to step out of their comfort zone, identify and achieve their goals.
- Emotional literacy techniques to understand how thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions can be changed and managed.
Your ‘energetic connection’
Our Unique Selling Point is a concept called the ‘energetic connection’, it’s a powerful combination of heart to heart emotion, gut feeling and intuition but with more potential for a deeper connection. It’s based on the fact we are all made of energy, according to Socrates and quantum physicists, it’s fundamental and subconscious and we experience it all the time.
It can transform all your relationships. The better we feel about ourselves the more positive energy we are emitting and we have a stronger connection to those around us. Children are sensitive and have innate abilities and wisdom; they’re drawn to adults emitting positive energy and integrity.It’s based on the fact we are all made of energy, according to Socrates and quantum physicists.
The energetic connection is where participants:
- Connect to a deeper level of themselves and start to become aware of a wider view of the world.
- They realise they are in control of their thoughts, feelings and emotions – they are enough and feel inspired to change their life!
- With practice they can expand their level of consciousness beyond themselves to connect to their higher self – an eternal, omnipotent, conscious, and intelligent being, which is one’s real self.
- They can trust themselves and have the capacity, desire and experience of making different life choices during the programme, which can last a lifetime.
Our Learning Framework shows the neurobiological potential connections: each participant intuitively takes what they need.
To create an empowering coaching culture our programmes are experiential:
- Each programme is designed and co-created by the participants, helping them feel more engaged and open to change.
- We identify and train Champions from each group of parent/carers, teachers and students who go on to train the rest of the school to become self-sustaining.
- In the last session participants create their own sustainability strategy, which is monitored and tracked in Salesforce a CRM software.
- The objective of the sustainability strategy is to support the collaborative ethos, re-inforce learning and expand potential.
The greatest outcomes are achieved when everyone works in partnership, parents/carers, teachers and students, from primary through transition to secondary and beyond.
Could this type of school become a Centre of a community to promote life long learning and development, where everyone can access the education they need, when they want it?
In the 4th Industrial Revolution the world of business is rapidly changing as businesses seek to keep up with a fast-changing, uncertain and volatile world. Innovative business leaders are seeking to tap into the individual and collective talents and wisdom of their people.
Young people need personal development skills and abilities like; self-realisation, confidence, be equipped with a growth mind-set, resilience, life skills and a strong social, emotional and mental health constitution. Importantly have the ability to access higher order thinking skills, enabling them to analyse, synthesise, problem-solve and evaluate information instead of simply recalling facts.
We KNOW that everyone has huge untapped potential and we have found the KEY to unleash it!
Help us in our quest; let’s apply this proven approach with you. Together WE WILL transform your school, community and our society from the inside out.
Here’s a report on the pilot of this programme.