Our innovative approach is based on the fact we are all made up of energy, according to Socrates and quantum physicists. You know when your happy, everything looks good, you can drive through anything and people are attracted to you, because of the energy you are emitting. There is very little education in terms of the impact our energy has on someone or their impact on us, we call this process your energetic connection.
It is critical because children are more sensitive than adults and they tend to take responsibility for adults emotional state. Our work is to help you feel more comfortable in yourself, empowering a better quality of potential relationships. This better quality relationship provides a deeper connection allowing you to better sense the source of your childs’ concern.
The power of your energetic connection is founded in self-realisation and mindfulness, which are a vital elements of meditation. Here Jon Kabat-Zinn who created the world renowned Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program. Here he introduces the concept of mindfulness in this video (7 mins). He talks about, living in the moment, beingness and ultimately it’s about love.
An All-Party Parliamentary Group published the ‘Mindful Nation UK’ report in 2015. It’s the first policy document of its kind to incorporate mindfulness in treating mental health. The report seeks to address mental health concerns in the areas of education, health, the workplace and the criminal justice system through the application of mindfulness interventions.
We believe that everyone is born with innate abilities and wisdom, but it’s not readily available when we are rushing around trying to fix things and not living in the moment. It takes effort and determination to connect with your inner self and it lies at the heart of our closest relationships.
Have you noticed :
- When you enter a room full of strangers you can feel comfortable or uncomfortable?
- You can sense someone behind you without hearing them?
- An athlete raises their performance when they feel the energy of the crowd supporting them?
- You have said “I was just about to say that”?
Your energy and connection is fundamental and subconscious in all our relationships. We experience it every day but are largely unaware of the huge potential it has for us all. It’s similar to gut feeling and intuition but with more potential for a deeper connection. The better we feel about ourselves the more positive energy we are emitting and we have a deeper connection to those around us. Children are sensitive and have innate abilities and wisdom; they’re drawn to adults emitting positive energy and integrity.
The energetic connection is where participants:
- Connect to a deeper level of themselves and start to become aware of a wider view of the world.
- They realise they are in control of their thoughts, feelings and emotions – they are enough and feel inspired to change their life!
- With practice they can expand their level of consciousness beyond themselves to connect to their higher self – an eternal, omnipotent, conscious, and intelligent being, who is one’s real self.
- They can trust themselves and have the capacity, desire and experience of making different life choices during the programme, which can last a lifetime.
These steps release oxytocin, which in turn stimulates the production of serotonin and dopamine. Oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine together create feelings of wellbeing, contentment and trust. Feelings of wellbeing, contentment and trust are the optimal criteria for learning and neuroplastic change, creating new neural pathways (Kosfeld et al., 2005).